The Thermal Wave by SUNHEAT TW1500-UV electric portable infrared heater now comes with a UV Germicidal Air Purifier built-in! Not only designed for those looking for a quality heater at an affordable price, but also those interested in breathing clean air. The TW1500-UV model is housed in an elegant all wood cabinet featuring a modern oak finish. Thermal Wave infrared heaters provide comfortable and economical heat for any area of your home. This practical and stylish heater has a built-in air purifier, two heat settings (Hi and Lo), remote control, and digital thermostat with LED display and temperature control. Designed to be a safe supplemental heat source, it will effectively warm up to 1,000 sq. ft. with soft infrared heat. Thermal Wave heaters utilize four quartz infrared heat tubes that emit no harmful emissions. This heater cannot start a fire and is safe around children and pets. It comes equipped with heavy duty casters which allow you to easily roll the unit from room to room. This reliable heater and air purifier combo carries a three (3) year parts and labor warranty. You will quickly recover your investment, often in less than one heating season, simply by turning down the furnace, putting the heat where you need it and lowering your heating costs. Only from SUNHEAT.
- Average seasonal savings $400; costs approximately $1.50 per day to run, estimated season cost of operation $302
- Elegant all wood cabinet featuring a modern oak finish
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.; uses four quartz infrared heat tubes to produce a heat output of room temperature plus 115°F
- Six foot, 14 gauge, grounded power cord; 110v
- The LED display houses a digital thermostat which can be adjusted on the unit or with a sleek remote control
- Three heat settings including ECO; timer set in hourly increments (0-8 hours), to control time of operation
- Ultra Violet Germicidal Air Purifier Built-In
- Backed by the Folks Who Manufacture the Made In USA Original SUNHEAT
|Height: 17.25 Width: 14 Depth: 17.25 Weight: 25.45
|Power or Fuel Supply
|Standard 120 V plug
|The LED display houses a digital thermostat which can be adjusted on the unit or with a sleek remote control
|Six foot, 14 gauge, grounded power cord; 110v
|Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
|Uses four quartz infrared heat tubes to produce a heat output of room temperature plus 115°F
|Elegant all wood cabinet featuring a modern oak finish
|Average seasonal savings $400; costs approximately $1.50 per day to run, estimated season cost of operation $302
|Ultra Violet Germicidal Air Purifier Built-In
|Three heat settings including ECO; timer set in hourly increments (0-8 hours), to control time of operation
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate an installation of your appliance with an installer.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.