The patented Encase ® HD mattress protector offers complete encasement protection from bed bugs, dust mites, and liquids. Its laboratory-certified Micro Tite ® zipper closure is bed bug proof and allows for easy removal as the top half zips completely off. Also laboratory-certified, the H2Pro ® membrane creates a quiet, liquid-proof and breathable barrier against allergens, dust mites, and liquids. Pillow protectors are available to create a healthy sleeping environment.
- Full mattress encasement
- Stops bed bugs, allergens, and dust mites
- 360 degree zipper designed for easy laundering
- Patented complete encasement protection
- Laboratory-certified Micro Tite ® zipper closure is bed bug proof and allows for easy removal
- Laboratory-certified H2Pro ® liquid-proof membrane is quiet and breathable
- Protects against bed bugs, dust mites, and allergens
- Available in pillow protectors
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate an installation of your appliance with an installer.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.