Filled with plush down clusters and a unique feather support core, you ll find the Z™ TripleLayer™ Down Premium Pillow is the stuff of dreams. The unique and supportive design features a top and bottom layer of 90% down and 10% feathers. The inner support core offers a blend of 90% feathers and 10% down. And the gorgeous, natural cover is 100% unbleached, undyed cotton finished with a crisp, breathable percale weave. The premium cotton packaging is designed as a reusable travel tote, perfect for the environmentally-conscious traveler.
The TripleLayer™ Down Premium Pillow by Malouf® is backed by a three-year warranty that ensures quality materials and craftsmanship. Malouf is committed to sourcing only responsibly harvested down and feathers. The fill in this pillow is high quality, traceable to the source, and never plucked from live animals. Additionally, five dollars from each pillow purchase supports survivors of child sex trafficking, the Malouf Foundation's flagship cause. Includes one pillow.
- Luxuriously soft, supportive and natural
- 90% down top and bottom layer
- 90% feather supportive inner core
- 100% natural unbleached, undyed cotton cover
- Responsibly harvested down clusters and feathers
- Self-fabric packaging looks gorgeous on shelves
- Packaging also designed as reusable travel tote
- $5 of purchase supports survivors of child sex trafficking
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate an installation of your appliance with an installer.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.