The most advanced pillow-cooling technology available, Omniphase® phase change material provides continual temperature regulation with ventilation for superior airflow. Phase change molecules capture and release heat as needed to maintain the optimum sleep temperature throughout the night. To further the cooling properties, activated carbon infused in the foam creates a pathway to filter heat away from the head, face, and neck. Now you can enjoy the pressure-relieving benefits of memory foam while sleeping at the perfect temperature. Lastly, a TENCEL™ mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface that helps control humidity while allowing maximum exposure to the Omniphase® coating.
- Carbon-infused foam moves heat away from the body
- OmniPhase® phase change material absorbs and dissipates heat
- Ventilated for increased airflow and breathability
- Soft, supportive memory foam relieves pressure points
- TENCEL™ mesh removable cover aids in optimal sleeping temperatures
- Portion of purchase helps fight child sexual exploitation
- 5-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate an installation of your appliance with an installer.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.